Welcome to Eastern Pennsylvania!
We are happy to have you officiate in our state.
BOTH TRANSFERRING AND GUEST REFEREES MUST DO THE FOLLOWING:
- Complete Pennsylvania background checks. All Referees who work games in Pennsylvania must do this
- Add Eastern Pennsylvania as a Relationship in the Learning Center
- Log into your account with US Soccer, learning.ussoccer.com/referee
- In the Relationship box, add: Eastern Pennsylvania State Referee Committee as a relationship
- Obtain a brief email from your current SRA stating that you are in good standing and email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Create an account in Officials Management Systems (OMS), our State registration program. See below.*
- Once steps 1-4 are done email Joanne Neal, email@example.com. She will activate your account and add your history.
- After your account is activated and history added, you will be able to continue or recertify in EPA.
- IMPORTANT: Do not register for any clinics until your history has been updated.
- You can view your history under Member Profile on your home page.
TRANSFERRING REFEREES *
Current U.S. Soccer Referees who are relocating to Eastern Pennsylvania must create an EPSARC account to request a transfer.
VISITING/GUEST REFEREES *
Current U.S. Soccer Referees who are temporarily working in Eastern Pennsylvania must create an EPSARC account to request eligibility to receive game assignments.